Fiji offers tours that allow you to take in and explore the islands’ beautiful sights, along with giving you the opportunity to participate in various interesting and fun activities, such as snorkeling, scuba diving, and even shopping. Some will also take you into Fijian villages and allow you to take part in common village activities, especially the traditional Kava ceremony.
You have the choice of a wide variety of tours, all of which give you the chance to explore and experience a particular part of Fiji.
On the Water
- On the Whales Tale Cruise, you can enjoy fun activities both on and off board this cruise ship. Various beverages, along with a continental breakfast and a beach barbeque lunch, are provided. You will also have the chance to either snorkel or swim on Snorkel Island. Later on before leaving the ship, you can enjoy cocktails and entertainment on the Top Deck, along with the beautiful Fijian sunset and torch-lighting ceremony that takes place on Denarau Beach.
- The Navua River Rafting Tour allows you to raft through Fiji’s rich tropical rain forests and see the many forms of exotic wildlife, as well as local villages. The rapids are only a Grade 1 level, so you do not have to worry if you have never rafted before or do not want to experience strong rapids, plus safety equipment and instructions by experienced and trained guides are provided. You will also enjoy a barbeque picnic lunch.
- While on the Nadi Tivua Island Cruise, you will be able to watch playful dolphins splash their way through the ocean, sunbathe, enjoy music and entertainment, and even see hundreds of acres of dazzling coral from a glass window at the bottom of the ship while on your cruise trip to Tivua Island. On this island, you can choose from a selection of water and land activities, such as snorkeling, canoeing, swimming, reef fishing, and beach volleyball. You can also explore the island or relax on its beautiful beaches, as well as take part in a traditional Kava welcome ceremony and enjoy a buffet luncheon.
- On the Nadi Dinner cruise, you will be able to view the gorgeous Fijian sunset as you enjoy a 3-course a-la-carte dinner and Fijian cultural entertainment. Beverages and bar service are also provided.
- On the Navua River Village Tour, you can take in the beautiful sights of nature and view local Fijian villages while on a motor boat. You will also visit the Nukusere Village, where you have the chance to meet the locals and enjoy a Kava welcome ceremony and a tropical Fijian lunch. Other activities you can take part in are visiting specialty shops and swimming in the clear mountain waters.
- You will enjoy two-and-a-half hours of sightseeing of the lovely sea and landscape around the Nadi bay and Mamanuca Islands while on the Nadi Luncheon Cruise. A two-course individual platter luncheon, along with beverages and bar service, is provided.
- The Vuda Lookout, Sabeto Valley, and Garden of the Sleeping Giant tour is a half-day tour that will take you through the scenic Sabeto Valley in Nadi and the Garden of the Sleeping Giant, which contains Fiji’s largest and most varied orchard collection. You will also visit the Viseisei Village and the Vuda Lookout, which offers a 360-degree bird’s eye view of the western mountain ranges, Nadi International Airport, Nadi Bay, and the Yasawa Island Group. You can enjoy seasonal fruits and a tropical juice and relax in a Fijian Bure as well.
- On the Suva Full-Day Sightseeing tour, you will explore and experience Suva, Fiji’s city capital, where you will see historical and other beautiful sights. You can walk through the city’s harbor, where you will see tall modern buildings along with rich colonial-style architecture. Going through the city’s great shops, visiting the Museum, and eating at local restaurants are some of the fun activities you can take part in. Other sights you will see are the Thurston Botanical Gardens, Albert Park, and the President’s residence.
- On the Sigatoka Half-Day Shopping Tour, you will enjoy souvenir shopping at duty free shops in the town of Sigatoka. You will be able to explore the town’s other interesting surroundings as well.
- The Lautoka Half-Day Sightseeing Tour allows you to travel into the Sabeto Valley, Viseisei Village, and Lautoka, which is Fiji’s second largest city and is also known as the “Sugar City” because it is home to the southern hemisphere’s largest sugar mill. Other sights you can see and explore are the FSC Compound, which is made up of old colonial homes and 100-year-old bayan trees, the marketplace, Hare Krishna Temple, and the mosques.